for this product
This solution offers advantages for the following functional areas:
VitaMK7® is the optimal vitamin K2 as MK7: a naturally derived, soy- and solvent-free vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone-7 (MK7), produced by Gnosis in its own European manufacturing site through a patent granted biofermentation process of Bacillus subtilis natto cultures. This bacillus is the native bacterium necessary to produce good natto, rich in Natural Vitamin K2. No other types of Bacillus are used by Gnosis (i.e. Bacillus licheniformis used in other K2 derivates).
MK7 is a widely studied ingredient and modulates calcium homeostasis with a role in bone and cardiovascular health. Supplementation with VitaMK7® ensures calcium deposit in bone mass and protects arterials and tissues from calcification.
VitaMK7® is the natural vitamin K2 with a very high content of MK7 active isomer (>99% all-trans) higher than the synthetic ones, which are characterized by a relevant percentage of cis analogs and unnatural impurities.
Through the patented and effective purification process, the content of all-trans MK7 is preserved, avoiding unpleasant possible degradation and isomerization processes, visible in poor fermentation-derived products. Thanks to the purity profile, vitaMK7® shows an optimal stability in formulation even when subjected to stressed conditions.
VitaMK7® is the most advanced vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7 product in the market.
- Meets the USP and TGA standard requirements
- Naturally derived from fermentation without chemicals, solvents, additives, stabilizers or preservatives
- No synthetic process
- Totally Allergen-free and Soy-free
- Pure by HPLC (>99%) with >99% of all-trans menaquinone-7
- Kosher KOF-K Certified and Halal Certified
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- EP 1803820; US 7,718,407 and JP 5043425
- Produced in the GMP and FDA approved Gnosis facility in Pisticci (Italy)
VitaMK7® is offered in a large range of powder and oil grades in a variety of concentrations ranging from 1,000 ppm to 20,000 ppm for nutraceutical and functional foods. Higher concentrations are available upon request.